This is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches the skills of basic life support.
- Recognition of sudden cardiac arrest
- Critical concepts in high-quality CPR
- 1- and 2-rescuer CPR for adults, children and infants
- Bag-mask techniques for adults, children and infatnts
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Relief of choking in adults, children and infants
- Written MCQ exam
- Adult and infant CPR skills test
Upon successful completion of testing, the student is issued an AHA BLS Provider Card
Any healthcare professional who needs to know how to perform CPR in in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.