This is an AHA certified instructor-led course that teaches advanced cardiovascular life support skills to manage patients of cardiac arrest and peri-arrest conditions.
- Science behind Resuscitation
- Systematic approach – BLS & ACLS Survey
- Review of Basic Life Support
- Airway Management
- Electrical Therapies
- Team Resuscitation Skills
- Megacode Practice Learning Scenarios
- Acute Coronary Syndromes & Stroke
- MCQ Written Exam
- Megacode Test
Upon successful completion of testing, the student is issued an AHA course completion card & certificate.
- Any healthcare provider who treats cardiac arrest patients in emergency care / intensive care areas or prehospital care providers such as EMTs
- Should have completed AHA certified BLS Provider Course