This course teaches advanced skills in managing patients of cardiac arrest as well as patients with peri-arrest conditions.
- ACLS survey
- Review of BLS
- Airway Management (including endotracheal intubation)
- Electrical Therapies (including defibrillation)
- Team Resuscitation Skills
- Introduction to MI & Stroke
- “Hands-on” Practice scenarios in cardiac arrest, peri-arrest and post cardiac arrest care
- Any healthcare provider who requires ACLS training and certification, but does not require AHA certifcation.
- Should have completed BLS Course.
After successful completion of the course, the student receives a course completion card & certificate.